This tour offers an introduction into Albania’s past and present historyand its culture.
Three cities that include the capital of Albania ,an historic town of Kruja the centre of Albanian resistance, against the Ottomans under our national hero Scderbeg and the home of Albania’s main port, the port of Durresi.
Day 1 : Airport – Tirana
Welcome at Mother Teresa Airport. Assistance and transfer to Tirana. Check in at the hotel. Time permitting we begin a sightseeing tour of Tirana. It begins from the busy Scanderbeg Square, the Clock Tower (35m high) built in 1830, the Mosque of Ethem Bey, the National Museum, the Archeological Museum, the National Gallery of Fine Arts, etc.
Back to hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 2 : Kruja – Durres
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to visit Kruja.
– Visit Kruja Castle, housing the museum of national hero Gjergj Kastriot Scanderbeg situated on a very strategic position offering an impressive landscape and magnificent view to the visitors.
– Sightseeing of this town continues walking through the narrow path, formerly used as a characteristic medieval bazaar which leads to the Citadel of Kruja which was built by the local population after the invasions of the Goths.
– Lunch at a local restaurant with a panoramic view. (optional)
– Afternoon, continue to Durres the ancient Greco-Roman port city of Epidamnus-Dyrrachium. Visit the Byzantine city walls, Roman Amphitheater and the Archaeological Museum. A short stroll along the seaside.
– Back to Tirana for dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Tirana
After breakfast transfer to airport for your home bound flight.
|For groups up to||2-4||persons||150||Euro|
|For groups up to||6-9||persons||107||Euro|
|For groups up to||9-16||persons||100||Euro|
|For groups up to||16-20||persons||93||Euro|
|For groups up to||25-30||persons||90||Euro|